Sunday, June 18, 2017

Interpretations of a coming storm with the Fuji X-T2

For the entire month of June, thunderstorms have been passing through daily here in Florida. I've tried to schedule an evening helicopter shoot of Miami only to cancel the flights due to weather. Today I was out photographing with my X-Pro2 and my favorite do-everything lens, the Fuji 18-135mm. I began photographing with the sun blazing in the sky blasting out the image, and ended in a heavy downpour 20 minutes later. The photos below show the progress of this brief shoot. I did do some Photoshop work on all of the images in an attempt to emphasize the changes in the weather.












1 comment :

  1. Typical Florida....wait five minutes - the weather will change...... very interesting series.

    ReplyDelete